• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Let's see those T3G stickers and patches!

54537B32-0C15-40D9-A43B-9CE053E37190.jpeg

I have yet to find a vehicle with a nav system to give me direction in port and stbd instead of left or right. 😎

Those are pretty old and were specially made by someone who wasn’t a staff member here.

I can look into making new ones though.
Oh I see! No problem. I would definitely get a couple of those

I need a new one after Moab.
But well worth the price.
@Tyler, where is the link to purchase the T3G Stickers?

Attachments

• Porcupine Taco.jpg
    Porcupine Taco.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 85
  • TACO 3G Sticker Skid.jpg
    TACO 3G Sticker Skid.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 93
I need a new one after Moab.
But well worth the price.
@Tyler, where is the link to purchase the T3G Stickers?

Hoping they can come back soon! I'd love to buy a couple stickers and some patches to give out

I had to take them down temporarily when I changed the way the supporting memberships work. My new system didn’t allow me to also have the sticker purchases open. But it’s going to be fixed (I fixed it on my development site and will update T3G soon).

Until then, you can both PM me your shipping addresses and I’ll send you guys a sticker.

I had to take them down temporarily when I changed the way the supporting memberships work. My new system didn’t allow me to also have the sticker purchases open. But it’s going to be fixed (I fixed it on my development site and will update T3G soon).

Until then, you can both PM me your shipping addresses and I’ll send you guys a sticker.
<address removed>

Will send cash app payment

Last edited by a moderator:
Back