• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Let the build begin?

Ruizbau2699

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Manual
White
Jocassee Gorge Sunset SC

My First build can’t wait to see where it takes me
2A9129F9-D73C-4D89-8ADF-E8D69B12C1C9.jpeg
50720772-1B93-4D2C-B90A-10C162C31962.png

3.5 lift with 33s and all around body armor and eventually a soft topper for some off-road mountain expeditions
Hell ya, welcome! Can’t wait to see the progress

Updates man!! Where are the updates?!?! :cool:

Hello and Welcome! Can’t wait to see progress pics and where your taco takes you!

Welcome sir and good luck with the build! (y)

UPDATE!!
Just a couple minor upgrades got the Pro Grill on the truck finally with Caliraised raptor lights on the way and got CBI off-road rock sliders also have a 2 in leveling kit coming in while I save up for the OME BP-51 and also trying to get on a list for 2wd Low range mod many more things to come soon hopefully ? Need new trails tho anyone know anywhere in my area

UPDATE!!
Just a couple minor upgrades got the Pro Grill on the truck finally with Caliraised raptor lights on the way and got CBI off-road rock sliders also have a 2 in leveling kit coming in while I save up for the OME BP-51 and also trying to get on a list for 2wd Low range mod many more things to come soon hopefully ? Need new trails tho anyone know anywhere in my area
Nice looking good. More and more the pro grill is looking tempting to me.

Back