SUSPENSION LCA bushings

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

CementOffRoad

= II • Bronze
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
Has anybody found some poly lca bushings for the oem arms, or are the 2g ones identical? I would like to do these at the same time as my SPC UCAs.

0uTkAsT

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
I know the arms themselves are different for 3rd Gens but I'm not sure if the bushings changed at all. Maybe try giving Energy Suspension a call and see if they're working on anything or compare LCA schematics for 2nd and 3rd Gens and see if the part numbers for the bushings are identical?

CementOffRoad

= II • Bronze
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
The shop I work for (VW/Audi performance) is a Superpro dealer so I reached out to them earlier this week, and they had a 3rd gen tacoma lca in hand going to their r&d dept. I'll wait for Superpros offering. Their products never disappoint in my experience.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
The shop I work for (VW/Audi performance) is a Superpro dealer so I reached out to them earlier this week, and they had a 3rd gen tacoma lca in hand going to their r&d dept. I'll wait for Superpros offering. Their products never disappoint in my experience.
Report back here with your findings, pl0x. Been having a few people ask me about this and I’m honestly not sure about that weird mh.meier 2nd gen stuff.

CementOffRoad

= II • Bronze
First Name
Josh
T3G Member
This got put on the back burner at Superpro for whatever reason. Still in development but moved way down the priority list. I may look into having my own bushings made at this point.

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
This got put on the back burner at Superpro for whatever reason. Still in development but moved way down the priority list. I may look into having my own bushings made at this point.
Odd because this seems like a commonly sought after upgrade.

Top Bottom