• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Larger Cupholder for 32oz Bottles

Mine showed up and got installed this weekend.

Muuuuch wider and deeper than the stock piece. Really nice build quality too since they're injection molded and have perfect fitment.

I made a rubber insert to reduce rattling and threw a layer of Noico on the underside to help insulate and reduce cabin noise.

Andrew, if you make a future version of these that make the rear center console cupholders deeper add me to the list. (y)

[IMG]

Got mine last Friday and I really love it! thank you @zprecision!

Mods, if this is not allowed please delete!

I have been working on this for over a year, and I am finally ready to share! One of the first things that had me scratching my head about my '21 TRD PRO was the size of the two main cupholders. Like most outdoorsy people, I have several 32oz Nalgene and Hydroflask bottles that I carry daily. Despite the Tacoma having 13 cupholders, as you know, none will fit these 32oz/1L size bottles!

So I have created an injection molded replacement cupholder that fits 32oz bottles like the standard Nalgene, Hydroflask, Camelbak, etc. The first molded samples arrived recently, and the fit has been spot-on.

These are injection molded out of the same plastic as the OEM unit. They will fit bottles up to 3-5/8" in diameter. The factory spring-loaded stabilizer still works too. The pictures show a pre-production unit that is smooth finish. The final pieces will be matte finish like OEM.

As of right now I am taking preorders for an estimated delivery in early August, hopefully sooner. Preorder is available on www.tacomacup.com.

Thanks for looking!
As, mentioned above if this response is not permitted, please delete.

It's like I'm reading my own story! I bought my '21 TRD Off-Road late last year. One of the first things I noticed was the size of the cupholders. I have several Nalgene and Yeti cups that wouldn't fit anywhere but the floor or passenger seat. So, I took the console apart and came up with the same solution!

Mine comes in 9 colors with the logo stamped in the bottom. They are made in the USA, OEM material, I offer free shipping, and the holder will fit up to 3.65" diameter container. Right now, I am taking preorders with an estimated delivery in early November. Preorders are available at Home - ShadeTree Designs - DBA (https://shadetreedesigns-dba.com).

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_3940.JPG
    IMG_3940.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3936.JPG
    IMG_3936.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 91
As, mentioned above if this response is not permitted, please delete.

It's like I'm reading my own story! I bought my '21 TRD Off-Road late last year. One of the first things I noticed was the size of the cupholders. I have several Nalgene and Yeti cups that wouldn't fit anywhere but the floor or passenger seat. So, I took the console apart and came up with the same solution!

Mine comes in 9 colors with the logo stamped in the bottom. They are made in the USA, OEM material, I offer free shipping, and the holder will fit up to 3.65" diameter container. Right now, I am taking preorders with an estimated delivery in early November. Preorders are available at Home - ShadeTree Designs - DBA (https://shadetreedesigns-dba.com).
Are those 3d printed?

Mods, if this is not allowed please delete!

I have been working on this for over a year, and I am finally ready to share! One of the first things that had me scratching my head about my '21 TRD PRO was the size of the two main cupholders. Like most outdoorsy people, I have several 32oz Nalgene and Hydroflask bottles that I carry daily. Despite the Tacoma having 13 cupholders, as you know, none will fit these 32oz/1L size bottles!

So I have created an injection molded replacement cupholder that fits 32oz bottles like the standard Nalgene, Hydroflask, Camelbak, etc. The first molded samples arrived recently and the fit has been spot-on.

These are injection molded out of the same plastic as the OEM unit. They will fit bottles up to 3-5/8" in diameter. The factory spring-loaded stabilizer still works too. The pictures show a pre-production unit that is smooth finish. The final pieces will be matte finish like OEM.

As of right now I am taking preorders for an estimated delivery in early August, hopefully sooner. Preorder is available on www.tacomacup.com.

Thanks for looking!
out of stock EVERYWHERE, however, when they become available again I will buy.

Back