• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Lake Tahoe meet up 8/15/2020

TalusGear

3️⃣ Silver
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
talusgear.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
We are headed to Lake Tahoe this weekend for a meetup at the Sand Harbor Beach parking lot. We will be there on 8/15 from 5 to 7 pm. Come check out our Talus Expedition Gear VenturePack camper and 23zero roof top tent and chat about your Tacoma, offroading, overlanding, etc! We'll also have some free swag!

107712357_684690118778329_7903799409970774746_o.jpg

OOOOooooooo that would be rad. Wish I could make it.

Jealous! I was supposed to be out west all yearrrrrrr. Have fun everyone!

Hey all. We had to move the meetup due to lack of parking! We are now meeting at Kahle Park in Stateline NV. The address is 236 Kingsbury grade Stateline NV 89449

Kiddo was sick so I didn’t end up making it :confused:

Glad to hear you guys got out there and enjoyed it. Can't wait to get back out west again

I lived there for 5 years before I joined the Army! I wish I was there right now and seeing you guys! 😓

The lake was a complete zoo but we had a good time. Found a couple good camping spots and did some minor wheeling. its always good to get a way.

Yeah I guess there was a car show going on at the same time in Incline or Kings Beach. I was stuck in traffic for almost 20 minutes just trying to get into Crystal Bay.

Yeah I guess there was a car show going on at the same time in Incline or Kings Beach. I was stuck in traffic for almost 20 minutes just trying to get into Crystal Bay.

Ya there were tons of cars when we went through South Tahoe. most of them were pretty unexciting but there was a Ford GT and a couple Ferraris that were cool.

Back