• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

knoxville ohv

TrailMercs

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Inferno
anyone been to Knoxville ohv near napa? looking to take my stock 2018 trd off-road on something easy. new to the game.

Haven’t been there but taken my stock truck to prairie city by Sacramento

that's a course that's set up right? I've been there to ride my dirt bike before. looking for some somewhat easy trails to get comfortable wheeling.new to the game.

That's great video and info- Thanks! Are those stock running boards? I have the predator steps, they get hung up- I ordered some sliders from BAMF - waiting for um - I think in the mean time I'm gonna take the steps off! I want the protection but off-road the steps are a detriment. Any thoughts?

Back