• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

KM3!

21 coma KM3

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
I have a 21 taco with the leveling kit. I want the KM3 tires for it bit i want to keep the stock rims for it. What would be the tallest size i could go? I tried the 33's but i would have to change the rims. Thanks in advance.

Not sure how you concluded that. Those sizes fit stock, OEM wheels. Do some research on those tire sizes.

No. My stock rims are 17s. The side wall knobs hit the a frame.
Yes.. you will need a new alignment and possibly new UCA's and a cmc to run a 33" on these trucks and not rub on anything. Some are fine with minimal mods, others need more aggressive changes to clear - they all seem to be a little different as to what they need. You can run a properly sized 33" on the stock wheels no problem. Would look better with wheel spacers as well - which would necessitate more of a need for the above supporting mods I listed. But if all you did is just put a taller tire on a completely stock truck though you're not going to have a good time.

Back