• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

King lift

BrittneeB

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR
Magnetic Gray
Hey everyone,
I have a 2018 Tacoma that I am finally getting around to starting the build on. My hubby ordered my wheels/tires/suspension through custom offsets. We ended up deciding on a king 3” lift with coil overs (if I need to be more specific please let me know) anyway we got it ordered and he called to see what the wait would be....they told us 32, yes I said 32, weeks on the suspension *YIKES*. He had gotten approved through affirm to get all this in one shot. So I guess I’m looking for a shop that uses affirm and has or will have the same suspension in stock or at least sooner than 32 weeks. I have thought about switching to a rough country as well, but I kind of have my heart set on the king. (I like to be bougie but also redneck at the same time lol)
Any thoughts, suggestions, or ideas are greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone,
I have a 2018 Tacoma that I am finally getting around to starting the build on. My hubby ordered my wheels/tires/suspension through custom offsets. We ended up deciding on a king 3” lift with coil overs (if I need to be more specific please let me know) anyway we got it ordered and he called to see what the wait would be....they told us 32, yes I said 32, weeks on the suspension *YIKES*. He had gotten approved through affirm to get all this in one shot. So I guess I’m looking for a shop that uses affirm and has or will have the same suspension in stock or at least sooner than 32 weeks. I have thought about switching to a rough country as well, but I kind of have my heart set on the king. (I like to be bougie but also redneck at the same time lol)
Check out Cali Raised in SoCal. 88 Rotors in El Monte, CA also has Kings. I just got a set a few days ago from 88 Rotors.

Hey everyone,
I just purchased rough country 6in lift With adjustable coils and adjustable vertex resis shocks im having a shop install on the 17th i purchased lift like 3 weeks ago

Back