• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Keyless lock/unlock installation

markschmidl

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the connector blocks on drivers side kick panel. I need it for 2020 tacoma sr. Want to add aftermarket wireless door locks.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram of the connector blocks on drivers side kick panel. I need it for 2020 tacoma sr. Want to add aftermarket wireless door locks.
Did you buy one already? Some of the connectors might be different on each one or connect a different way.
If there's a specific one you bought, I can try and help you find the instructions for that one.
Hopefully you went the plug and play route. Worth just paying a little extra for it.
I know this isn't the connectors under that panel, but I assume the wires run up so you should be able to trace it.

Here's the factory one:

Here's an aftermarket one:

There's also the service manual.

I'm assuming you want the Main Body ECU, Certification ECU or Junction box?
I think those are the ones under that kick panel.

Back