• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Sold KB VOODOO FABRICATIONS crossbars

mando

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Selling a set of used KB Voodoo Fabrications Toyota Tacoma Hi Rise Crossbars, for use with tonneau covers (fits years 2005 and up). Asking $250, not willing to ship. I'm located in Orange County.

Last edited:
Those are it. But, the price you initially see of $194 is for 1 crossbar and two uprights. When you change the quantity to 2 crossbars and 4 uprights and select crossbar attachment the price changes to $349.

Those are it. But, the price you initially see of $194 is for 1 crossbar and two uprights. When you change the quantity to 2 crossbars and 4 uprights and select crossbar attachment the price changes to $349.
Gotcha. Sorry about the confusion!

@datmoffbry was looking to pick some up. When he sees this he might be interested.

It’s all good. Cool that you guys take the time to read the post. Hope that member sees the post. Thanks for tagging them.

It’s all good. Cool that you guys take the time to read the post. Hope that member sees the post. Thanks for tagging them.
Really awesome how @Tyler takes the time to remember I was thinking about picking these up. Thanks man! Decided I have until the 14th to wait for that TRUSS rack and if it’s not out by then, I’m definitely on the hunt for some bargain bars. I’m about 20 minutes from LA so you’re not too far from me @mando. If these are still for sale by the 14th I’ll hit you up!

Back