• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Just realized I never did one of these !

Jake Zigtek

4️⃣ Gold
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Yo guys n gals!
My name is Jake , up in Spokane Washington and ive been slowly piecing together my 2019 tacoma trd offroad.
Upgraded from a 2018 Subaru crosstrek that I lifted and did all the “offroad” things too but it was still piss poor capable on anything but fire roads. (Lol) So, I finally got the truck I’ve always wanted just over a year ago !
For whatever it’s worth I average about 30,000 miles a year all you and down the northwest and west coast 🔥🔥🔥🔥

anyways here’s what I’ve got so far and I’ll post a couple pics :

suspension : Bilstein 5100 with ome 887 springs and a deaver Add a leaf in back (2” lift roughly)

wheels and tires: 265/75/16 wrangler duratracs on 16” vtx rogue wheels in bronze

lighting : Baja designs squadron sport fog light replacements , cali raised flush mount bumper light bar , Baja designs s1 ditch lights on rago fab brackets . Also ran the Cali raised “oem” switches for the light bar and ditch lights

back of the truck : rci 12” bed rack with a yakima skyrise3 person RTT ,
Running a cheap vanish tonneau cover that I modified to fit with the bed rack to try and keep honest people honest the best I could when I have stuff back there

random bits:
Safari snorkel (m8)
Trd pro skid plate
Trd offroad (pro like door badges) I dig em 🤷🏼‍♂️
trd pro exhaust

Plenty more to come but I’ve got a wedding to pay for in under a year so once that’s sitting in an account it’s game on!
73BAD289-B8D3-4596-B81C-28B04953C0A2.jpeg
B13F95E4-2AC5-4588-BA2F-02F5DF30DB27.jpeg

Nice rig. Always liked the "chain link" grill on the trd-or. Really nice truck.

What I failed to mention and didn’t want to really admit is I went from a 16 sr5 to the crosstrek then to the Tacoma
Stock Tacoma walks all over it (obviously)

I do however miss the creature comforts the limited crosstrek had but that’s for the birds

It’s ok, I dig em too! Was thinking of debadging my taco and buying some. Nice rig and build btw!
Much appreciated !!
people either love em or hate em lol
Think they look a ton better than just the “Tacoma” on bottom of the door

Much appreciated !!
people either love em or hate em lol
Think they look a ton better than just the “Tacoma” on bottom of the door
Agreed! Are they just some eBay/Amazon badges? Just wondering about the quality. Also, did you debadge the rear panel as well?

Agreed! Are they just some eBay/Amazon badges? Just wondering about the quality. Also, did you debadge the rear panel as well?
Yea I grabbed em off ebay, I took off the 3m adhesive and used emblem adhesive and they’ve made it through winter, rain , mud and heat so far .
I left the v6 in the back 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yo yo! Hope everyone has been excellent and getting those trucks out and about 🤘🏻
first time logging in in a little while and some changes have been made !
Got damn lucky and picked up an RLD canopy for way too cheap on marketplace
Replaced the Bilstein 5100 with ome nitro lift kit and Dakar leafs
Added an arb summit front bumper
Warn vr evo 10s winch
Prinsu roof rack
Tjm rock sliders
Now I just want to ditch the cheap light bar for some decent safari lights
Roof top tent is going back up this weekend and load this ol girl up for camp season!
Also also , anyone around eastern Washington ever into a quick weekend camp trip I plan on doing it as much as possible this year !

just hit 50k miles on my 2019 and still loving it , actually the longest I’ve owned a vehicle and don’t plan on getting rid of her anytime soon 🕺🏼
C371C58B-4A9B-4C22-B5F8-17786FF1CDFF.jpeg
0F3F4C8D-42C6-4D98-A169-7DD04E7B1E40.jpeg
BE443F4D-6423-4FE8-84A9-1157CD8D2C1F.jpeg

Lookin' good!
Yo yo! Hope everyone has been excellent and getting those trucks out and about 🤘🏻
first time logging in in a little while and some changes have been made !
Got damn lucky and picked up an RLD canopy for way too cheap on marketplace
Replaced the Bilstein 5100 with ome nitro lift kit and Dakar leafs
Added an arb summit front bumper
Warn vr evo 10s winch
Prinsu roof rack
Tjm rock sliders
Now I just want to ditch the cheap light bar for some decent safari lights
Roof top tent is going back up this weekend and load this ol girl up for camp season!
Also also , anyone around eastern Washington ever into a quick weekend camp trip I plan on doing it as much as possible this year !

just hit 50k miles on my 2019 and still loving it , actually the longest I’ve owned a vehicle and don’t plan on getting rid of her anytime soon 🕺🏼
C371C58B-4A9B-4C22-B5F8-17786FF1CDFF.jpeg
0F3F4C8D-42C6-4D98-A169-7DD04E7B1E40.jpeg
BE443F4D-6423-4FE8-84A9-1157CD8D2C1F.jpeg

Back