• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Just brought it home

Darksyde

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2021 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Cement
Hello all,

Well I am happy to say, that I am the proud and very happy owner of a 2021 TRD Off-Road in Cement with a manual trans, that I just brought home tonight. There is a lot of snow coming down, and it's been a really long day. So I'll get some pics up this weekend.
I'm looking forward to "meeting" a lot of you, and learning quite a bit from the knowledge base here. I'm not new to Toyotas; as I also have a 94 SR5 with 134k original miles. Love these trucks!!

I'll keep it short for now, and post more up soon.

Bob

Welcome aboard.

Welcome aboard, I too am a proud owner of a 2021 TRD Off RD, super white auto trans and just loving it!!

Virtual manual high five! 🙌

I to just got my new 2021. So far I like i. I had a 2016 tricked out and loved it. But involved in a 4 car pill up on I75 in FL Thus a new truck.

One question: why did they do away with the oil filter position, on top.. Went back to under the engine and difficult to get to.

Thank you all for the great greetings! I am hoping to get out a little this weekend, and maybe get a pic or two of the truck. I'm going to be very diligent with the break in period, but already have a few camping/outing trips planned for next month and the rest of the summer!

Since things have been really busy as of late, I plan to head up to Winfield this coming weekend. I figure it will be a good simple first trip, some nice scenery, and hopefully some good down time away from the city. I might even be able to finally get a pic or two of the new truck?!?!

Back