• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Just a Thought and a Question (35 inch tires)

embedded rock

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
If someone wanted to properly have 35 inch tires under their Tacoma, where should they go to have all the (turn-key) work performed?

It's a loaded question, I know. Sittin' around a camp fire type of question.

If someone wanted to properly have 35 inch tires under their Tacoma, where should they go to have all the (turn-key) work performed?

It's a loaded question, I know. Sittin' around a camp fire type of question.
Ask in this region "South" link below.... put your state in the title.

1697407376848.png

Find a well known 4x4 shop with good rep.
If you have some mechanical knowledge and common sense, you can get the service manual and plan it out step by step.

If you are going to a shop, I'd check out these two in your area. They both had good reviews. Photos posted by truck owners included a lot of Toyotas. I can only assume they'd be good places to start.

Specialty 4WD​

169 S Main St building a, Walton, KY 41094
(859) 760-1942

Commonwealth 4x4​

3938 Becknerville Rd, Winchester, KY 40391
(859) 697-2082

Last edited:
Back