• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Join in for the second annual Girls in STEM Trail Ride! (3/16)

TOTAL CHAOS

chaosfab.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 3.52.21 PM.png

Date and time

Saturday, March 16 · 9am - 3pm PDT

32°41'08.9"N 115°54'55.0"W Ocotillo, CA 92259

About this event
We are partnering with the BLM El Centro Field Office to host an Interpretive Trail Ride event for Girl Scouts and Students who are interested in pursuing degrees and careers in the STEM Fields. The event will consist of a full day on the Anza National Historic Trail in the Yuha Basin area just south of Plaster City. The focus of the ride is two-fold, one is to expose the Scouts to a form of outdoor recreation that they may not have access to or have never experienced before and to put them in front of women who have pursued careers in STEM fields.

On the trail ride we will be stopping at 5 points of interest, at which we will have speakers give a short talk on their respective careers and some of the opportunities available to the Scouts should they pursue a STEM education.

Be sure to bring a lunch and snacks, along with sturdy shoes to explore the fossil beds!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN!

Back