• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

IVE STARTED A YOUTUBE!

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 Pro DCSB Auto
Cement
Hey everyone!

I have embarked on to my newest platform.... YOUTUBE! Im very excited to start this as I have been wanting to for quite some time.
I put a lot of work into my recent video which was from my trip to sandstone canyon last weekend. I feel the video illustrates perfectly
just what some of the obstacles are on this trail. It would mean a lot of you all would check it out and help support by liking and subscribing.
Ill do my best to post all my videos here as well once theyre done with edit and uploaded.

Enjoy some good tunes, music, and wheeling!

Hey everyone!

I have embarked on to my newest platform.... YOUTUBE! Im very excited to start this as I have been wanting to for quite some time.
I put a lot of work into my recent video which was from my trip to sandstone canyon last weekend. I feel the video illustrates perfectly
just what some of the obstacles are on this trail. It would mean a lot of you all would check it out and help support by liking and subscribing.
Ill do my best to post all my videos here as well once theyre done with edit and uploaded.

Enjoy some good tunes, music, and wheeling!

Always have to subscribe and support a fellow tacos channel. in the early stages of starting one myself. Just need figure out how to use the camera and edit haha

Back