• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Intro. New from AZ

TrdRigid

rigidindustries.com
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
Hey everyone,

I'm Richie. I just joined and I am glad to be apart of this group. I have a 2018 trd offroad that I am building into a demo vehicle. It is brand new and still in the process. I have spent some time in here getting to know the forum and interests. I have worked in offroad lighting sales for 5 years, traveling the country and running the southwest territory. There are many opinions on here. I am open to any questions. And I will be sponsoring future night demos.

I look forward to seeing you all at an upcoming meet. Here are a few pics of my new truck. You can also follow me on Instagram @richie_at_rigid.

Richie-

LRM_EXPORT_20180710_185232.jpg
20180710_154546.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180710_182225.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180708_231240.jpg

awesome to have you on the forum, please let us know if there is anything we can do? rigid vendor???

Good to have you!

I've seen your truck as I drive by Rigid and SDHQ all the time. Figured it was a shop truck but it's cooler that it's privately owned. (y)

Hey everyone,

I'm Richie. I just joined and I am glad to be apart of this group. I have a 2018 trd offroad that I am building into a demo vehicle. It is brand new and still in the process. I have spent some time in here getting to know the forum and interests. I have worked in offroad lighting sales for 5 years, traveling the country and running the southwest territory. There are many opinions on here. I am open to any questions. And I will be sponsoring future night demos.

I look forward to seeing you all at an upcoming meet. Here are a few pics of my new truck. You can also follow me on Instagram @richie_at_rigid.

Richie-

LRM_EXPORT_20180710_185232.jpg
20180710_154546.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180710_182225.jpg
LRM_EXPORT_20180708_231240.jpg
Welcome! You work with that big ole meaty bastage Jeremy, eh? Nice truck, I'd like to see some of your lights in action at night in person.

Good to have you!

I've seen your truck as I drive by Rigid and SDHQ all the time. Figured it was a shop truck but it's cooler that it's privately owned. (y)

Thanks for the reply OuTkAsT. This truck is still in the works, you'll be seeing more of it. Demo's this winter!

Welcome! You work with that big ole meaty bastage Jeremy, eh? Nice truck, I'd like to see some of your lights in action at night in person.

BlazingTaco, yes I work with Jeremy, He's so large the only truck we could put him in is the Freight Liner. He's a good guy. Represents the company well. I am still adding onto the truck. Night Demo's this winter!

H3llRid3r, I grew up in Temecula, moved to AZ 7 years ago. I love it, Hot as hell but the offroading is Tits.

No worries. Nothing against AZ other than we (University of Utah) seem to struggle with both Arizona and ASU in football.

Back