• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Help! Installing Bay Area Hammer Hangers

Guami54

1️⃣ Getting Started...
Reaction score
So much like the title states, I'm trying to install the Bay Area Hammer Hangers on my 2016 Tacoma right now. Unfortunately it seems that the EMO95R Leaf springs I bought won't fit these properly with the shackles I bought with them. Has anybody installed these hangers with this leaf pack before? I understand some trimming of the leaf needs to happen, but if I could get some pictures, or whereabouts on where on the leaf I need to cut/trim that would help me and the people installing this for out a ton. Thank you in advance, have a great day.

Just cut the 2nd leaf about a inch, or get a new leafpack. Which I might need to do since these dakars suck.
E4918D9E-AE3D-4933-944D-60EB922B7527.jpeg

Upvote 0
Just cut the 2nd leaf about a inch, or get a new leafpack. Which I might need to do since these dakars suck.
E4918D9E-AE3D-4933-944D-60EB922B7527.jpeg

Lol, yea after everything ive been reading, and the pain in the ass these leafs have brought me so far, ill probably do the altering, and only rock them for a few months before buying a set of Deavers. Seems the over all consensus regarding these leafs is they're not that great.

Upvote 0
Back