• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

IF THERE WERE A PACNW MEETUP...

Is Idaho part of the PACNW?

• No

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Also No

• Only people from Idaho think so, but they are wrong.

• No but Alaska is.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No but Montana is, because they are cool.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

RevN3

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month (2x)
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Blazing Blue Pearl
A) Would you want to go?
B) When should it be?
C) Where should it be?

My own anwers are:

A) Yes
B) I'm thinking either June or September. Only after this whole COVID thing blows over though.
C) I was thinking Mt Hood was most centrally located between OR and WA. I know there are a lot of places to go up there but I'm not local so I don't know any specific ones. Alternatively maybe Astoria or Long Beach. Long Beach has the benefit of a 26 mile long drivable beach. And although I hate the movie "Goonies" we could create the opening scene.

Nothing? Damn guys. I'm beginning to feel unloved.

Last edited:
a: im down
b: late summer
c: i live on the wa coast near west port how bout Grayland, wa plenty of beach to drive

A. Yes
B. Literally as soon as possible
C. Mt Hood seems like a good spot, I’m Portland-based so I’m a little biased by its proximity. Coast would be dope or somewhere in WA as a wildcard perhaps

I’d love to do this would need plenty of notice. Im just getting into wheeling and over landing and don’t have much in the way of gear and I have a stock rig for the most part. I’m in the Sandy OR area so Mt Hood is great but also open to explore parts of WA.

racing down the beach sounds fun!

Back