• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Icon Vehicle Dynamics Kits [IN STOCK!]

AlexBATTLEBORN

2️⃣ Bronze
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score

icon.jpg

At Battle Born Offroad we have a good amount of ICON in stock!
With parts being so hard to come by lately figured it would be valuable to let you guys know we have the ability to cut lead times on Icon drastically
use code 3GT for NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING

STAGE 1:

ICON STAGE 1.jpg

Specs:
Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger tires may fit but fender trimming and modifications will be required.)
Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" (05-15 models) or 0-2.75" (16-UP models) of lift height
Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install
Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock

[7 IN STOCK]
PURCHASE HERE

Stage 2:

ICON STAGE 2.jpg

Specs:
Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" (05-15 models) or 0-2.75" (16-UP models) of lift height

Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
Remote reservoir ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks

[6 IN STOCK]
PURCHASE HERE

Stage 3:

stage 3.jpg

Specs:
Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
Remote reservoir ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks

This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint.

[3 IN STOCK]
PURCHASE HERE

Stage 5:

icon stage 5.jpg

Specs:

This system features upper control arms with ICON's patented Delta Joint
The Stage 5 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” Extended Travel coilover shocks featuring a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties

[2 IN STOCK]
PURCHASE HERE

Dont Forget to use code 3GT at check out for free shipping and no tax

We likely different stages or platforms in stock these are just a few

If you have any questions or would like help on anything at all feel free to shoot me a PM or reply on this thread!

Attachments

• ICON STAGE 3.jpg
    ICON STAGE 3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Back