• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

ICON Stage 3 K53003T & Pro Comp 46 Series Prodigy & WildPeak A/T3W

Thomdabeast

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Nice! That's a beefy setup. What size tire did you go with?

4wp has been really fast with getting orders out, I think they had my full icon kit ready for pickup in like 4 business days. good luck, enjoy!

4wp has been really fast with getting orders out, I think they had my full icon kit ready for pickup in like 4 business days. good luck, enjoy!
Thanks! I'm having them build it since I don't have any tools plus I'm in Washington so it's raining for the next week and I rent a duplex

I also just bought the icon stage 3. How does it ride? I carry a bunch of tools in my bed so still concerned about the weight.

I also just bought the icon stage 3. How does it ride? I carry a bunch of tools in my bed so still concerned about the weight.
Like I said 4wheelParts is getting back to me either today or tomorrow to put it all together! So I'll definitely give some review after this weekend.

IMG_20200528_195031_529.jpg

Finally got him done..

What lift height did you go with and does it give you good clearance on the 285/70/17's?

What lift height did you go with and does it give you good clearance on the 285/70/17's?
Not sure what 4wp set the height to. I think they didn't do a good job of cutting around the wheel well because I rub sometimes going in reverse on a tiny incline

Not sure what 4wp set the height to. I think they didn't do a good job of cutting around the wheel well because I rub sometimes going in reverse on a tiny incline
When I get back from my deployment, I'm installing an Icon Stage 4 with 285/70/17 tires on my Taco. Any chance you can take a front shot of the truck? I'm interested to see how much the tires stick out...

When I get back from my deployment, I'm installing an Icon Stage 4 with 285/70/17 tires on my Taco. Any chance you can take a front shot of the truck? I'm interested to see how much the tires stick out...

I appreciate you serving. The country should just give you a tricked out taco for being deployed.

IMG_20200530_152216.jpg
IMG_20200530_152225.jpg

They stick out just a little bit. I think it makes a great stance

I appreciate you serving. The country should just give you a tricked out taco for being deployed.

IMG_20200530_152216.jpg
IMG_20200530_152225.jpg

They stick out just a little bit. I think it makes a great stance
Thanks for your support and the pictures! Can’t wait to install everything in August!

Thanks for posting. I am just about to buy the Stage 4. What offset are you running foe rims. That is where I'm having troubles deciding.

Back