• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Humble brag

Paige

🐾☠️💕
Volunteer T3G Editor
Reaction score
61446D66-AC2B-458E-A25A-FA6CC43BACA4.jpeg

Surprised @Tyler by giving the truck a quick wash today. Now it can really shine on the trail this weekend, lol.

Fuck, there goes your street cred Tyler.
She should've painted your sliders all psychedelic like the crash bar while she was at it
anonymous.gif

Fuck, there goes your street cred Tyler.
She should've painted your sliders all psychedelic like the crash bar while she was at it
anonymous.gif
Dope idea, guess that’s next.

It wasn’t street cred though. More like how many people on Instagram can be butthurt that I kept the mud for 3 weeks.

Looks good! Gave my taco a bath but still mud on the sliders from the cheap drive through car wash. Love the dirty look.

Dope idea, guess that’s next.

It wasn’t street cred though. More like how many people on Instagram can be butthurt that I kept the mud for 3 weeks.
Oh I know, that was a joke going around for a while.

Back