SoCal Huge parts sale. TRD Offroad wheels and tires, King 2.5, ICON RXT leaf pack, Billie Bars, RTT, and more.

• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

This posting is for
Selling

lhermoua

✓ • Lurker
Reaction score
First Name
Levi Hermoua
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
Off-Road
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#4,469
Skid still available?

Berserker__taco

✓ • Diamond
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Truck Year
Truck Color
Magnetic Gray
Truck Grade
SR
Cab & Bed
Double Cab, Short Bed
Transmission
Automatic
T3G Member
#4,543
I'm not busting your balls, but you've been trying to sell this stuff since September. Theres a lot of people here who would be more than willing to pay for shipping if you put in the effort to send it. I'm sure youd have that stuff cleared out in no time

Awells1234

✓ • Silver
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
T3G Member
#8,295
I'm not busting your balls, but you've been trying to sell this stuff since September. Theres a lot of people here who would be more than willing to pay for shipping if you put in the effort to send it. I'm sure youd have that stuff cleared out in no time
I’ve considered it since they’ve been here longer than I’ve expected. If I could source boxes for most of it, I’d wave more open to it.

Last edited:

bonifacio

✓ • Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Truck Year
Truck Color
Cement
Truck Grade
Off-Road
T3G Member
#2,531
I’ve considered it since they’ve been here longer than I’ve expected. If I could source boxes for most of it, I’d wave more open to it.
Swing by a dealership or big box store that sells refrigerators. Wrap in cardboard and tape. :)