• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

West Huge Parts Sale, Kings, RTT Billie Bars, wheels/tires and more.

This posting is for
Selling

Awells1234

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
T3G Member
#8,295
Prices dropped on the tent, Billie bars and skid plates. Whoever buys the Kings or RTT/ Billie Bars combo, I’ll through in a gear hammock for the cab.

Awells1234

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
T3G Member
#8,295
Some stuff is still available for pick up this weekend. Just in time for spring break for some.

Awells1234

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
T3G Member
#8,295
Do you have pics of bars and tent? I’m interested and in Fresno.
Yeah, I’ll get a better picture of the bars later and take a few of the tent. I’m going to leave the brackets sealed like on pg1 since they’re unused.

Awells1234

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
T3G Member
#8,295
Do you have pics of bars and tent? I’m interested and in Fresno.
Added some pictures of the bars and brackets. I have the hardware and an extra tool for the security bolts to go with it.

I’m slammed with work and school so it will be a couple days to bring out the tent. It’s the olive three person and has been only used a few times. It has some cosmetic damage on the cover and I think only a buckle is missing on the rain fly.

Awells1234

3️⃣ Silver
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
T3G Member
#8,295
Dropped the price of the tent. Should have extra hardware also for different racks and bed bars.