• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

West Huge Parts Sale, Kings, RTT Billie Bars, wheels/tires and more.

This posting is for
Selling

Berserker__taco

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
#4,543
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Instagram
@berserker__taco
2019 Magnetic Gray SR Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
I'm not busting your balls, but you've been trying to sell this stuff since September. Theres a lot of people here who would be more than willing to pay for shipping if you put in the effort to send it. I'm sure youd have that stuff cleared out in no time

Awells1234

3️⃣ Silver
T3G Member
#8,295
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
I'm not busting your balls, but you've been trying to sell this stuff since September. Theres a lot of people here who would be more than willing to pay for shipping if you put in the effort to send it. I'm sure youd have that stuff cleared out in no time
I’ve considered it since they’ve been here longer than I’ve expected. If I could source boxes for most of it, I’d wave more open to it.

Last edited:

bonifacio

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
#2,531
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Instagram
@cementgray
2019 Cement Off-Road (Build Thread)
I’ve considered it since they’ve been here longer than I’ve expected. If I could source boxes for most of it, I’d wave more open to it.
Swing by a dealership or big box store that sells refrigerators. Wrap in cardboard and tape. :)

Awells1234

3️⃣ Silver
T3G Member
#8,295
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Prices dropped on a lot of it.

Wheels, leaf pack and tent will be local pickup only. Everything else can ship on buyers dime.

Awells1234

3️⃣ Silver
T3G Member
#8,295
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
$1900 for the Kings as a set. $2300 if you want to pick them up with the RXT pack.

Going to drop the RTT down to $1100 /$1500 if you want to pick the Billie Bars up with it.

I also have a new, black factory rack/crossbars for a 5th gen 4r. $200

Last edited:

Anthony29

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
2018 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
how much for the rxt pack only?

Anthony29

4️⃣ Gold
T3G Member
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
2018 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
How much did you pay for them? Icon has the rxt pack for 330$. Weren’t they like 800$ before?