• ⚙️ 3rd & 4th Gen Toyota Tacomas | Tacoma3G

🌮 Tacoma3G.com is an online resource and community for 2016+ Toyota Tacoma owners.

👤 Registration is completely free and only takes a few seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig on the forum!

♥️ Beginner friendly. Tight-knit. No ads. The raddest. Read more about us...

Hi-Lift Jack (Pros and Cons)

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@PROTACO17
2017 Cement Pro Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Hey everyone,

Wanted to hear from y’all who own hi-lifts what you view are the pros and cons of this age old product. It’s been around for so long and I am actively looking for a solution for offroad recovery/jacking if need be (hopefully never).

Thank you!

Rob Daman

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@_RobDaman
YouTube
/channel/UCnfQTJ8qcKgzSR2WrrFnwrw
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Manual

Jesse Rizo

6️⃣ Aficionado
Tacoma3G Supporter
T3G Member
#1,068
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
2018 Magnetic Gray Off-Road Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
Hey everyone,

Wanted to hear from y’all who own hi-lifts what you view are the pros and cons of this age old product. It’s been around for so long and I am actively looking for a solution for offroad recovery/jacking if need be (hopefully never).

Thank you!
I might be doing a giveaway soon on one of those bad boys ? just havnt had time to film it

Tyler

🔟 Mythical
Badministrator
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@wanderingwinterfields
YouTube
/wanderingwinterfields
2017 Quicksand Off-Road Double Cab, Long Bed Automatic (Build Thread)
Hey everyone,

Thank you!
I’ve used mine many times because I’m an idiot and put myself in bad positions. I don’t think I could ever hit a trail without bringing it. That said, they are dangerous for you and even your truck too depending on how bad you fuck up.

Malcolm

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
T3G Member
Reaction score
Instagram
@PROTACO17
2017 Cement Pro Double Cab, Short Bed Automatic
I went ahead and picked one up! just gotta mount it onto my C4 High clearance rear. Should be pretty easy to do.