Malcolm

= VII • Aficionado
T3G Supporter
T3G O.G.
Military
Navy
T3G Member
Hey everyone,

Wanted to hear from y’all who own hi-lifts what you view are the pros and cons of this age old product. It’s been around for so long and I am actively looking for a solution for offroad recovery/jacking if need be (hopefully never).

Thank you!

Rob Daman

= VII • Aficionado
T3G O.G.
T3G Member

Jesse Rizo

= VI • Diamond
T3G Supporter
First Name
Jesse
T3G Member
#1,068
Hey everyone,

Wanted to hear from y’all who own hi-lifts what you view are the pros and cons of this age old product. It’s been around for so long and I am actively looking for a solution for offroad recovery/jacking if need be (hopefully never).

Thank you!
I might be doing a giveaway soon on one of those bad boys ? just havnt had time to film it

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Hey everyone,

Thank you!
I’ve used mine many times because I’m an idiot and put myself in bad positions. I don’t think I could ever hit a trail without bringing it. That said, they are dangerous for you and even your truck too depending on how bad you fuck up.

SDHQ OFFROAD

sdhqoffroad.com
Authorized Vendor
First Name
JOEY
T3G Member
For anybody looking to make their Hi-Lifts more manageable, light, and easier to store. All German Motorsports makes an amazing upgrade kit for them. Cuts the weight by OVER half while maintaining the same strength.

https://sdhqoffroad.com/products/trail-jack-upgrade-kit

Top Bottom