• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hi everyone

Oregon_tacoma

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
2018 TRD OR DCSB Manual
Midnight Black
Hey guys just got a 2018 trd offroad about a month ago now, haven't done too much to it but I've done a few things, just made an Instagram account for my truck (same username if you want to check it out) and im hoping to stay active ish on this website. Anyways thanks for reading and have a.great day!
IMG_20180506_003141_894.jpg

Welcome to T3G! Your new truck is looking real classy in black. What are your plans for it?

First few things are just to make me happy like a afe exhaust for a beefier sound and some audio, I have a very hard time functioning without some heavy bass. After some cosmetic shit I'm gonna make it more capable off-road (lift, gears, tires, wheels, ect.) But that will sadly be much further in the future

First few things are just to make me happy like a afe exhaust for a beefier sound and some audio, I have a very hard time functioning without some heavy bass. After some cosmetic shit I'm gonna make it more capable off-road (lift, gears, tires, wheels, ect.) But that will sadly be much further in the future
When you bought this truck you agreed that you no longer get to have a wallet.

Back