Hi everyone

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Oregon_tacoma

= II • Bronze
T3G O.G.
First Name
Daniel
T3G Member
Hey guys just got a 2018 trd offroad about a month ago now, haven't done too much to it but I've done a few things, just made an Instagram account for my truck (same username if you want to check it out) and im hoping to stay active ish on this website. Anyways thanks for reading and have a.great day!
IMG_20180506_003141_894.jpg

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
Welcome to T3G! Your new truck is looking real classy in black. What are your plans for it?

Oregon_tacoma

= II • Bronze
T3G O.G.
First Name
Daniel
T3G Member
First few things are just to make me happy like a afe exhaust for a beefier sound and some audio, I have a very hard time functioning without some heavy bass. After some cosmetic shit I'm gonna make it more capable off-road (lift, gears, tires, wheels, ect.) But that will sadly be much further in the future

Tyler

= IX • Paragon
Badministrator
T3G O.G.
First Name
Tyler
Military
Marine Corps (Vet.)
Build Thread
(Click to View)
T3G Member
First few things are just to make me happy like a afe exhaust for a beefier sound and some audio, I have a very hard time functioning without some heavy bass. After some cosmetic shit I'm gonna make it more capable off-road (lift, gears, tires, wheels, ect.) But that will sadly be much further in the future
When you bought this truck you agreed that you no longer get to have a wallet.

Top Bottom