• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hey all! Just bought my 2016 4X4 TRD SPORT. WHERE DO I START?

Hello and welcome to Tacoma3g!

let’s see some pics of the truck!

congrats as well!

Congrats and welcome.. the first question you should have is what are you going to use your truck for.. and what do you need to accomplish that. Once you have the list of all your requirements and needs. Then for us on what you want. Once the two list are done.. research how much weight your going to add. Then start with tires and suspension. Make sure that when your shopping for suspension tell the sales rep about the weight your going to add. And lift accordingly.. good luck with your purchases. happy trails and God Speed...
0F229D19-6519-49CE-BF1A-DEB215C5B20B.jpeg

Thank you Tyler. My mistake was that after the list was done I bought more mods and added more weight.. make sure you check that list twice. 400 lbs later after adding the battery bank and the twin air compressor... check that list..

Back