• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Help needed

MitchSky1

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hello New to lifting.. I am looking to level my 2020 Sr5 4x4 . After reading I feel the Bil 5100 front an rear way To go the rear sits 1 inch higher than front my question at what setting will get it level and do I need anything in rear except the new 5100. My other questio. What bolts. nuts to torque and where to get torque specs. .don't ask never learn. THANKS for any. help appreciated

here is a good torque spec page, you can also check your owners manual and it "should" have all them in there too. I usually just google though.

I dont know the leveling part, I dont have bilstein 5100's...are you carrying any extra weight up in front? Look at what the bilstein shocks recommend for the different heights, you can also change those fairly quickly if the ride height is not what your looking for.

Back