• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

hellopuppie's 2018 Grey Guthe Trail Limo TRD Off-Road DCLB 4x4 Build and BS

Yeeeesssssssss Jimmy's here too!! Getting the whole band back together
Yeah Sean gave me the scoop. This place seems legit. I can't imagine how big the TW servers must be to support so many dim Cro-Magnum threads.
That same thread you guys got shit for still isn't locked and is about 20 pages pure mouth breathing ignorance.

Yeah Sean gave me the scoop. This place seems legit. I can't imagine how big the TW servers must be to support so many dim Cro-Magnum threads.
That same thread you guys got shit for still isn't locked and is about 20 pages pure mouth breathing ignorance.
Sadly that isn’t a surprise snymore

This place is cool as shit. Go in your settings and click the box to view the "controlled chaos" section... You're welcome

Those look like the worlds longest sliders in that picture
Trail limo problems!! SDHQ makes them long to begin with, so adding the extra trail limo length and these things are YUGE
Don’t forget to add and going to be the best on the market!
Yeah man, they are YUGE and gonna be the best on the market! SDHQ Trail Limo Sliders should be available to the masses in a month or two. If anyone has a trail limo and are looking for sliders, it'll be worth the wait!

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/coolers/roto-molded/RTIC-145-White

poke-gif-3.gif

dude your shit is so fresh. I like the baja designs fogs. i'm copying you. sorrynotsorry2018

dude your shit is so fresh. I like the baja designs fogs. i'm copying you. sorrynotsorry2018
Thanks man! I appreciate the complement! Go for it dude, copy away. IMO the amber Baja lights are the perfect swap for both looks and functionality.

How you managed to keep that cover from getting all scratched up
I was just going to say, mine has less than 1,500 miles on it and that soft plastic over the gauge cluster is already dusty as fuck and all scratched to hell.

How you managed to keep that cover from getting all scratched up
I was just going to say, mine has less than 1,500 miles on it and that soft plastic over the gauge cluster is already dusty as fuck and all scratched to hell.
Mine's actually pretty scratched up too. At certain angles you can't tell though, and apparently this is one of those angles. :(

slooooow down tiger. i've got a year of ownership and i've got 13,888!!
Doesn't seem too far above average for these parts. I averaged 18,000 a year on my '16 and it wasn't driven except short jaunts off-road for 9 months at a time.

Doesn't seem too far above average for these parts. I averaged 18,000 a year on my '16 and it wasn't driven except short jaunts off-road for 9 months at a time.

I should stop being a workaholic then. its what funds this Taco. hahah

I should stop being a workaholic then. its what funds this Taco. hahah
Hahaha

Fortunately I went from a 70 mile commute down to a 15 mile commute late last year, but my daughter is now old enough to be going to school and doing extracurricular activities so I still feel like I'm constantly running the road anyways.

Hahaha

Fortunately I went from a 70 mile commute down to a 15 mile commute late last year, but my daughter is now old enough to be going to school and doing extracurricular activities so I still feel like I'm constantly running the road anyways.
I live literally 1 mile from work. so I go home whenever I forgot something. haha

Dropped my truck off this morning at @SDHQ OFFROAD to get their first set of DCLB sliders installed. They'll have it until tomorrow afternoon to take pictures for their install instructions and to get post install pictures for their website. So stoked! Can't wait to see them installed!

In the meantime, they gave me one of their shop trucks to drive.

1530132816071.png

Back