• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

hellopuppie's 2018 Grey Guthe Trail Limo TRD Off-Road DCLB 4x4 Build and BS

If it wasn't 150° fucking degrees outside, I'd have both of my @Baja Designs S2 reverse lights hooked up.

20190617_181359.jpg

Why are these not hooked up to the switch pros
I thought about hooking it up to the Switch-Pros but in the end, it would have been more of a pain in the ass for me to have to hit the switch every time I back up at night. My windows are at 3% and I typically back in every time I park anywhere. I dunno, I may hook it up in the future if I have room on the Switch-Pros. ?

I thought about hooking it up to the Switch-Pros but in the end, it would have been more of a pain in the ass for me to have to hit the switch every time I back up at night. My windows are at 3% and I typically back in every time I park anywhere. I dunno, I may hook it up in the future if I have room on the Switch-Pros. ?
Doubletap switch-pro seizure inducing tailgater defense!
giphy (1).gif

Another hint, she's the biggest hack on TW...
Hey, that's a hurtful comment. Meaning, you are taking the spotlight off the the rest of the hacks on that site. Yes, she is certainly queen of the hack mountain, but with so many other hacks over there, she is surely sharing her throne with the likes of your sticker making friend and several others.

You probably already know this but just in case. There is a button on the switch pro app that will turn them on in reverse and if you don’t like it turn the button off.

I used it for a while, but it tends to irritate people - lol!

So after Southern Style off-road blew their lead time by at least 7 weeks, re-powdercoating all pieces, and the whole slimline/stage 2 kit laying in the garage for a month, we finally had time to get it installed and the bumper cuts made. Once we got the slimline installed and went to put on the stage 2 kit, we realized the fuckin fucks at SSO didn't drill the fucking holes where it mounts up to the slimline. So now I'm rollin' around with the half-done slimline and cut up bumper with no stage 2 until we have the time to drill the fucking holes that SSO didn't. Apparently we have to pull the slimline away a little to get in behind to bolt stage 2 wings up. I'm actually surprised that I got anything at all from SSO.

Thanks to @JerryTaco2.0 and @ShankedT4R for the help!

1565036684749.png

1565015118399.png

Last edited:
So after Southern Style off-road blew their lead time by at least 7 weeks, re-powdercoating all pieces, and the whole slimline/stage 2 kit laying in the garage for a month, we finally had time to get it installed and the bumper cuts made. Once we got the slimline installed and went to put on the stage 2 kit, we realized the fuckin fucks at SSO didn't drill the fucking holes where it mounts up to the slimline. So now I'm rollin' around with the half-done slimline and cut up bumper with no stage 2 until we have the time to drill the fucking holes that SSO didn't. Apparently we have to pull the slimline away a little to get in behind to bolt stage 2 wings up. I'm actually surprised that I got anything at all from SSO.

Thanks to @JerryTaco2.0 and @ShankedT4R for the help!

1565036684749.png

1565015118399.png
At least the cuts are clean

I finally got an update about my high clearance kit. After 11 weeks it's in the iron ore mining phase.
8274122-3x2-340x227.jpg

Nah just kidding I ain't heard shit ?

Oh my god! You removed the TSS sensor. You voided the warranty. LOL!

At least it’s going to look good once it’s done.

Finally got my SSO stage 2 installed this afternoon. Luckily it was only 105° today!

Too bad SSO's customer service sucks a bag 'o' dicks. It really is a good looking bumper.

Thanks again @JerryTaco2.0 and @Lord Humongous for the help!

20190806_191959.jpg

20190806_182259.jpg

Finally got my SSO stage 2 installed this afternoon. Luckily it was only 105° today!

Too bad SSO's customer service sucks a bag 'o' dicks. It really is a good looking bumper.

Thanks again @JerryTaco2.0 and @Lord Humongous for the help!

20190806_191959.jpg

20190806_182259.jpg
Looks Awesome! The best part is you don't need to deal with them any longer.

Back