• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello Tacoma3G

ROAM Adventure Co.

5️⃣ Platinum
Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.roamadventureco.com
Hello T3G Community,

My name is Malcolm with ROAM Adventure Co. however, some of you may remember me as a prior admin for Tacoma3G!

ROAM is an outfitter of adventure equipment that strives to foster the curiosity and community that comes from exploring the outdoors. Our goal is to offer high-quality products at great prices and never cut corners. We vow to maintain the highest standard of customer service, going above and beyond to ensure every customer is proud to be a part of the ROAM family.

Tacoma3G is an amazing community that we would like to be here for. In doing so, we are here to answer any and all questions! Those of you who have heard of us know of our incredible customer service which we take great pride in, and durable hearty products from our Vagabond Rooftop Tent to our Rugged Cases and the Awnings that we manufacture. Please feel free to reach out to us, let's start a conversation and dial in your setup for whatever you encounter!

Cheers!

Hey Malcolm! In a way, welcome back!

I picked up an older ROAM tent + Annex from CL, probably a first gen tent. I had never heard of ROAM prior, but the only reason I picked it up was because of you had spoken highly of them on reddit or somewhere. I guess this was before you were a part of their company. Anyways, I haven't had the chance the use it yet, but I'm excited to take it on trips!

Hey Malcolm! In a way, welcome back!

I picked up an older ROAM tent + Annex from CL, probably a first gen tent. I had never heard of ROAM prior, but the only reason I picked it up was because of you had spoken highly of them on reddit or somewhere. I guess this was before you were a part of their company. Anyways, I haven't had the chance the use it yet, but I'm excited to take it on trips!
Thats awesome you found us that way. Im excited for you to take it out and experience some adventure! Let us know if we can help in any way.

Hello T3G Community,

My name is Malcolm with ROAM Adventure Co. however, some of you may remember me as a prior admin for Tacoma3G!

ROAM is an outfitter of adventure equipment that strives to foster the curiosity and community that comes from exploring the outdoors. Our goal is to offer high-quality products at great prices and never cut corners. We vow to maintain the highest standard of customer service, going above and beyond to ensure every customer is proud to be a part of the ROAM family.

Tacoma3G is an amazing community that we would like to be here for. In doing so, we are here to answer any and all questions! Those of you who have heard of us know of our incredible customer service which we take great pride in, and durable hearty products from our Vagabond Rooftop Tent to our Rugged Cases and the Awnings that we manufacture. Please feel free to reach out to us, let's start a conversation and dial in your setup for whatever you encounter!

Cheers!

What cases do you recommend for 3 odyssey agm batteries for a battery bank

Back