• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello from Virginia

Sup from Ft Lee. Does anyone know any wheeling spots out here

Is it me, or is there absolutely zero places to wheel around the Petersburg Richmond area?

Is it me, or is there absolutely zero places to wheel around the Petersburg Richmond area?
Not many, but shenandoah and a bunch of places out off 81 that is a short drive from you. You should check out RVA Toyota Trucks group on Facebook. Also, my coworker is a jeep guy and a member in some off road group and he's constantly on wheeling trips in the VA/NC area.

Thanks for the head up bro. I am trying peters mill run this sat.

Not much in Maryland but we did just spend some time near Wintergreen and found a couple fireroads to hangout on. Seems to be a lot around 81 like a previous poster mentioned.

Eastern VA.....sold my trail off road beast of a Titan, kept my 98 Cherojeep and added a 2020 Tac OR. Starting the build now.....

thanks for the heads up. Hit up flag pole twice. Super fun place to wheel. Looking to venture out some more. Any recommendations I can find with GPS?
Not many, but shenandoah and a bunch of places out off 81 that is a short drive from you. You should check out RVA Toyota Trucks group on Facebook. Also, my coworker is a jeep guy and a member in some off road group and he's constantly on wheeling trips in the VA/NC area.

Back