Hello from Virginia

• Hello, visitor! You've found the only 3rd Generation Toyota Tacoma forum! 🤙
    Tacoma3G.com is an online forum for 2016-2021 Toyota Tacoma and overland enthusiasts. Our resources include: build threads, tutorials, gear reviews, exclusive discounts and giveaways, a marketplace to buy and sell items, local trail events, and more. We have thousands of friendly, knowledgeable members, including many officials from your favorite companies. Registration is completely free and only takes 30 seconds, so we hope to see you and your rig soon!

Forge

= II • Bronze
T3G Member
Hello from VA...

Ericb269

= II • Bronze
First Name
Civicr269
Military
Army
T3G Member
#1,807
Is it me, or is there absolutely zero places to wheel around the Petersburg Richmond area?

TrainerTed61

= II • Bronze
T3G Supporter
First Name
Ted
T3G Member
#2,010
Hello from the Valley!

Tito

= II • Bronze
First Name
Tito
T3G Member
#2,929
Is it me, or is there absolutely zero places to wheel around the Petersburg Richmond area?
Not many, but shenandoah and a bunch of places out off 81 that is a short drive from you. You should check out RVA Toyota Trucks group on Facebook. Also, my coworker is a jeep guy and a member in some off road group and he's constantly on wheeling trips in the VA/NC area.

flying pastrami

= II • Bronze
T3G Member
#2,892
Not much in Maryland but we did just spend some time near Wintergreen and found a couple fireroads to hangout on. Seems to be a lot around 81 like a previous poster mentioned.

Ericb269

= II • Bronze
First Name
Civicr269
Military
Army
T3G Member
#1,807
thanks for the heads up. Hit up flag pole twice. Super fun place to wheel. Looking to venture out some more. Any recommendations I can find with GPS?
Not many, but shenandoah and a bunch of places out off 81 that is a short drive from you. You should check out RVA Toyota Trucks group on Facebook. Also, my coworker is a jeep guy and a member in some off road group and he's constantly on wheeling trips in the VA/NC area.

Top Bottom