• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello from the Ozarks

OzarkTaco

4️⃣ Gold
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Just bought my first TACO after 20 years of driving a Nissan Frontier and I am enjoying looking at everyones mods and dreaming of what I will do to mine in the days to come. Thanks everyone for all the threads about your builds. I enjoy looking at the them and seeing the potential in mine.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome! Post some pictures!! We all want to the truck that stole away the Nissan customer. ??

Some Photos:
boot_new_tacoma_01.jpg

Attachments

• 20181111_091612.jpg
    20181111_091612.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 60
Man that thing looks bright!! That's when I love that color, when it pops like that.

Man that thing looks bright!! That's when I love that color, when it pops like that.
I have to admit. That was two hours after I bought it and my wife is a professional photographer so that is more that just natural lighting. I wanted a photo to document exactly where I started from so that as I did any mods I could look back and see the changes.

Diggin the license plate. My baby brother @Apaka_trd is a Marine Corps Recruiter, and would get a kick out of that!
Give a shout out to your brother @Apaka_trd for me and thank him for his service. My dad gave me the name 52 years ago as he stepped off the plane from Vietnam. I was 8 weeks old and my mom had dressed me in a sailor suit with no stripes on the sleeves. His first words were "He's a BOOT." Stuck ever since.

I have to admit. That was two hours after I bought it and my wife is a professional photographer so that is more that just natural lighting. I wanted a photo to document exactly where I started from so that as I did any mods I could look back and see the changes.

I don't blame you. I have very few photos of my truck early on and I regret that.

Back