• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hello from Seattle

NateWest

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
White
Hey guys my name is Nate and I'm from Seattle WA. I Love my Tacoma!
20171127-A88A5879.jpg
A88A3212.jpg
sunrisemixsmall.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum! Those last two shots of the truck are sick. What is the wheeling like in WA? Kinda sorta thinking of moving there.

Welcome to the community! I really miss washington so much. These are some awesome lookin photos! all credit to the taco

What about the legality of it?

Well there are plenty of public land areas. I mainly speak of where I live, near Seattle. I have to drive an hour or more to get anywhere that is more than a groomed logging road. If you get on the east side of the mountains, there is lots of stuff. So just don’t move anywhere near Seattle and you’ll be good in many more ways than one.

Back