• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Headlights Upgrade

EricKabin

2️⃣ Bronze
There have been many threads about LED bulbs in this forum. I just finished all my installations and thought I would share with everyone. I really like the bright white color of the LEDs, so I replaced the headlights of my 2011 tacoma. The bulbs were purchased from AUXITO, I've never had any problem with blue tint, glowing, and never had any vehicle fault problems at all. So far I'm very happy with my choices. It is not only a cosmetic change, but also a safety improvement, the high beams do a very good job of Illuminating the road further away.
attachFull33768
1658224670676.png

Sure you might get better light output, but it's pretty bad for oncoming traffic. Reflector bowls were designed for the halogen bulbs and will give a lot of glare. Look into projector housings.

There have been many threads about LED bulbs in this forum. I just finished all my installations and thought I would share with everyone. I really like the bright white color of the LEDs, so I replaced the headlights of my 2011 tacoma. The bulbs were purchased from AUXITO, I've never had any problem with blue tint, glowing, and never had any vehicle fault problems at all. So far I'm very happy with my choices. It is not only a cosmetic change, but also a safety improvement, the high beams do a very good job of Illuminating the road further away.
attachFull33768
View attachment 54977
I got my current bulbs from them too! I absolutely love them! My are more white with a slight blue tint and jeeeez are they bright :)