• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Headlight bulbs replaced

Henrry

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Just bought these AUXITO LED bulbs to install on my Tacoma headlights. I wanted to test these bulbs before making the install permanent, so haven’t yet used the include zip ties and tape to make it all neat. Fit is perfect, and the bayonets went in easily with enough pressure to engage the seal; hope that means they won’t fall apart in a year. Build quality seems solid enough, and including a pair of white cloth gloves was a nice touch even though I used my own vinyl before I discovered them. The extra amount of whiter light makes high beam performance a lot better on some roads; the beam is (as expected) broader than the halogens, so the reflection off of white road signs confuses the auto high beam circuit. Overall, I’m happy with them a couple months in.
Parts and Accessories For Toyota Tacoma (https://www.auxito.com/pages/parts-and-accessories-for-toyota-tacoma)
1677230103539.png

Back