• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Hard cover..e tang..excellent condition..nj.. 6 ft bed..off a 2019 taco..call seamus..856 701 6604...499.00

Monroe41

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
I have a tacoma hard cover for2019 long bed 499.00 call seamus41 856 701 6604

Probably not a good idea to post your phone number on a public forum. Using the Private Message system would work better. Also, if your name is Seamus then why does your account say Jim? Lastly, probably would be a good idea to post some pictures, brand of the cover and also what state you are in.

Thank you...new to this..dont know how to do the message part or pics..will try again

For pictures you can just drag an drop them into the window where you are typing or there should be an icon above the text box that looks like a mountain and sun. You can click on that and choose to upload images. Assuming you are on a computer.

For PMs you can just ask for people to contact you that way and the envelope up in the top left will turn orange. Click on that and you should be able to see the message and reply to it.

Back