• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Greetings from Arizona

iBoosted

5️⃣ Platinum
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2017 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Blazing Blue Pearl
Greets from another TW refugee. I am Niko, someone of yall that were part of the AZ part of TW know a bit about me and seems like a more overall chill place than TW. Anyways lets keep this place chill and awesome builds going. My taco and my new copilot!

Attachments

• 20170112_174230.jpg
    20170112_174230.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 20170122_153619.jpg
    20170122_153619.jpg
    575.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 20190112_164649.jpg
    20190112_164649.jpg
    584.4 KB · Views: 81
The truck is cool, but the copilot is awesome. Hahaha

Welcome to the party!

Welcome to the group! Look forward to seeing your adventures with the pup!
Haha will do, ill try and keep it updated as much as possible maybe I'll have to create a build page as well for the tacoma build and copilot logs/

Haha will do, ill try and keep it updated as much as possible maybe I'll have to create a build page as well for the tacoma build and copilot logs/

I definitely recommend doing a build page. Otherwise before you know it you can't even remember half the things you've done to your truck. Hahaha

I definitely recommend doing a build page. Otherwise before you know it you can't even remember half the things you've done to your truck. Hahaha
Hahaha, I aint @JerryTaco2.0 lol. Naw it would have more done if I wasnt busy taking care of dad and trying to buy a house. lol. But I'll create one more than likely tonight when I get home and link it in here.

Last edited:
Hahaha, I aaint @JerryTaco2.0 lol. Naw it owuld have more done if I wasnt busy taking care of dad and trying to buy a house. lol. But I'll create one more than likely tonight when I get home and link it in here.

Life always seems to get in the way. Trust me I get it. Hahaha

Check out some other build threads and just copy a template you like. Makes it way easier than creating one from scratch.

Just got my new sticker
20190127_094012.jpg

Back