• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Goat Armor

UploadAdventure

6️⃣ Aficionado
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
Website
yotamafia.com
2019 TRD OR DCSB Auto
Cavalry Blue
Matt from Goat Armor has opened up a group for only 25 Tacoma’s total. I’ve also got this group buy posted on another forum. Between here and there we should be able to get the necessary 25 orders. This is a great deal for paint protection.

Here’s the deal- we are getting 15% off the current price. There will be a modest price increase on the Tacoma coming in February. Factoring that in; this is closer to 19% than a straight 15%

If you have any questions or suggestions prior to ordering you can email - matt@goat-truckarmor.com or ask me here and I will do my best to get the answers for you.

The way it works is Goat Armor will collect 25 orders, then close the group buy. Credit cards and PayPal payments will be captured and held until the 25th order is placed.

The GB will be held open for 4 weeks or 25 orders, whichever comes first. If in the event 25 is not met, then funds will be refunded. This will include DCSB, DCLB, and AC models.
The website is Goat-TruckArmor.com

This is the first GB for Goat Armor Tacoma’s and depending on how it goes we might be able to do this again at the discounted rate.

I will be adding pictures of set ups throughout the GB. Thanks for looking!

Promocode - TACO15 applied in the checkout cart

Last edited:
Any questions you guys have I can gladly answer them.
Remember, prices go up after this GB. This a quality buy as it protects your paint when you’re wheeling!

1578531052037.jpeg

Snow Leopard

Matt from Goat Armor has opened up a group for only 25 Tacoma’s.

Here’s the deal- we are getting 15% off the current price. There will be a modest price increase on the Tacoma coming in February. Factoring that in; this is closer to 19% than a straight 15%

If you have any questions or suggestions prior to ordering you can email - matt@goat-truckarmor.com or ask me here and I will do my best to get the answers for you.

The way it works is Goat Armor will collect 25 orders, then close the group buy. Credit cards and PayPal payments will be captured and held until the 25th order is placed.

The GB will be held open for 4 weeks or 25 orders, whichever comes first. If in the event 25 is not met, then funds will be refunded. This will include DCSB, DCLB, and AC models.
The website is Goat-TruckArmor.com

This is the first GB for Goat Armor Tacoma’s and depending on how it goes we might be able to do this again at the discounted rate.

I will be adding pictures of set ups throughout the GB. Thanks for looking!

Promocode - TACO15 applied in the checkout cart

So we are getting near the end of the GB.
Here is a new color getting released tomorrow if you guys like it.
2F82ACE8-D939-4A8A-AEAC-C34D8F9609AE.png

Why do y'all do this to me after Christmas and my yearly HOA dues. (Jan 1....HOA is due for the year. I hate HOAs)
I knowwwww. I tried to get it in February, but wasn’t able to.
I have my HOA due (1800) and my personal property due (800) so I feel your pain.

Neat product. If I'm reading correctly the intended use requires it to be removed for regular day to day use and put back on for off-road trips. I wonder what the removal/application time comes out to.

Neat product. If I'm reading correctly the intended use requires it to be removed for regular day to day use and put back on for off-road trips. I wonder what the removal/application time comes out to.
Wipe paint off. Install. Wheel. Remove. Clean magnets if dirty (this rarely happens) repeat.
They can be left on for days at a time. It’s suggested to remove once a week to clean. And any body temps over 140° The armor needs to be removed more frequently.

6 days left!
Here’s a Toyota dealer that’s is using Goat Armor on one their display units. Well. Was a display unit.
E6C2EB66-35EA-4D0D-9EFF-3A02B202194D.jpeg
7BFD2FED-F9A8-4570-B74F-B2793D7D4548.jpeg
A2E94D99-190D-4C51-B20D-12C993CB3623.jpeg

If you’re serious about getting Goat Armor for your truck you have till tomorrow to get in on the GB. I close it tomorrow night.
C05DA39F-7776-4C56-BF80-36263A0171BA.jpeg

Today is the last day folks!!
Get in on this before the price increases next week.
DA32240C-D724-436A-B4D0-CCF28D8633DD.jpeg
9D777488-EE5C-4C6E-8E1A-969A276AD86F.jpeg

Back