• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Glad to be here

deadmillennialhead

2️⃣ Bronze
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2019 SR5 DCSB Auto
Silver Sky
D31F7A25-059E-4367-A90D-C53BA415DC8D.jpeg

2019 SR5 v6 4x4. Love the way it looks stock but looking forward to making some changes. Just wanted to say hello

Recommendations for larger tires that would fit without a lift would also be appreciated

Welcome to the forum man! Honestly I would stick with 265’s (stock tire size) if you are not planning on lifting soon just to avoid the usually problems like rubbing. The stock tires are good for street use, but anything else and they are pretty low tier. If you’re looking for something for more offroad use, the Falkens are very nice and usually priced below most companies

Thanks for the comment man. Not even 24 hours later and I’m already thinking about a slight lift. But, it seems that how it goes around here . . .

Thanks for the comment man. Not even 24 hours later and I’m already thinking about a slight lift. But, it seems that how it goes around here . . .
once you do one mod, the rest follow, its like a disease with no cure

Welcome aboard. Looks like you have already drank the kool aid, have fun with it.

Welcome to T3G. I agree, these trucks look great stock. But it’s pretty much inevitable that you’ll lift yours and then start giving it the whole works. ;)

Hello and welcome! I’m in the same boat with my sr5, love it but I bought it to do just that! Upgrade everything, this site does not help with keeping things stock lol
Nope. We’re all $crewed!

Back