• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Northeast GI and PRE-ORDERS: Rear Seat Pull Tabs

bonifacio

8️⃣ Paragon
Tacoma3G Supporter
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.bracestraps.com
2019 TRD OR
Cement
2016-2019: Included 3/4" pull tabs.
2020+ : Did not include pull tabs. (Pretty sure there is a threaded hole there.)

I'm offering a set of (2) Custom Pull Tabs made from US Berry Compliant and licensed webbing.
Items will be shipped within a week. After Pre-orders are shipped Pull Tabs will increase in price.

Pull Tabs will be 1" wide and the same length as the factory pull tab.
Factory strap is only 3/4". These will have that little extra girth she's looking for.
Custom widths and lengths can be requested for an additional charge.
Other colors available. Just let me know what you're looking for.
If your vehicle currently does not have pull tabs, you will need (2) bolts. Optional add-on.
Grommet color will be black.

1seats.png

pulls.png

red.png

color chart.png

Last edited:
Consider this message as an order for one pair of RED pull tabs. Give me your phone number and I will sent you the $15 asap. :) Or, tell me how you want to recieve payment.

Consider this message as an order for one pair of RED pull tabs. Give me your phone number and I will sent you the $15 asap. :) Or, tell me how you want to recieve payment.
I take Venmo, PayPal, Google Pay, Facebook Payments, Cash App, Pop Money. I'm sending you a message.

Back