• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Geeking out over some new machinery!

Relentless Fabrication

relentlessfabrication.com
Authorized Vendor
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Website
www.relentlessfabrication.com
This year has been super busy for us and we want to get products out faster (as well as build some new stuff). Check out this new piece of gear that arrived at our shop!

Meet our new Mitsubishi Press Brake (y)

That's a lot of plastic wrap

Newbrake-1.jpg

Newbrake-2.jpg

It's awesome when a crane shows up to help you move something

Newbrakestory-4.jpg

Into the shop it goes

Newbrake-6.jpg

Its new home
Newbrake-8.jpg

While we've had a brake for a long time, this model will allow us to quickly do multiple bends on products a lot more quickly!

Relentless Fabrication

I don't even want to know what that cost, but congratulations. Anything that speeds up production is worth it!! Keep the good stuff coming!!

We've got the new brake up and running! Here are some of our latest Stingray bumpers that we've been making for 2nd gen Tacomas using the new brake.

20201119_091044.jpg

20201119_091146.jpg

This thing is definitely a cut above in the accuracy and repeatability department!

Relentless Fabrication

Back