• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Gas & Brake petal covers?

L

Lava road

possibly a ghost :(
Is it worth buying a after market Gas & Brake petal covers (for more grip)? ..I look at Amazon & EBay…many are plastic made from China…
Any recommendations?

Do you remember the gas petal the resembles a foot and little one for highlights? I had those on my 1957 Chevy wagon…
Aloha

Looks only. If you can't use your feet well enough to press the stock pedal, you've got problems a pedal switch won't fix.

That being said, I do know some folks with some medical issues (dwarfism, congenital leg problems, etc.) who have blocks installed on their pedals that help them reach...but that's a different issue.

So many aftermarket MODS…many Chinese made…these Saleman are creative in trying to get you to buy from them, those pictures looks great, but when people purchase those aftermarket products , it differs from the pictures..lol

I really would like see better petals covers , that offers better performance than stock, if that is
possible?
My friend put wooden blocks on petals of. his very old Bronco…cause he couldn’t reach the petals, and the seats could not move to forward, ( or his body hits the steering wheel)
Aloha

Just realize…having good shoes maybe a better way go…

Last edited by a moderator:
Back