• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

SoCal FS: Used King 2.5 Complete Kit

kchhun

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have forsale the King 2.5 complete kit. I am parting out my 2017 Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4 back to stock. I've only put about 5k miles on the suspension. The suspension is in pristine condition and is currently still installed on my truck. I am asking $3000 for the complete kit. I'm currently located in Orange County, CA and would prefer a local pick up. The front coilovers is currently set with a preload to accomplish a 3" lift. The truck is leveled 3" all around.

All the parts included:

King 2.5 Front Remote Reservoir Coilovers with compression Adjuster for 05+ Tacoma (6 lug)

King 2.5 Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks with compression Adjuster for 05+ Tacoma (6 lug)

Deaver Progressive Add a leaf pack:
1 x TT-MINIL14-UB - Deaver Progressive 3 Leaf Add A Leaf Pack with U-Bolts

Rear axle shims:
1 x TT3DS - Solid Steel Axle Degree Shims

Upper Control Arms:
Camburg Performance Ball Joint Upper Arm kit

Attachments

• IMG_4396.jpg
    IMG_4396.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_4398 (1).jpg
    IMG_4398 (1).jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_4376.jpg
    IMG_4376.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 237
Not i. The market but some one is bound to ask. Are they the extended travel versions?

It’s still available. I will ship to NJ, but buyer is going to be responsible for the shippping charges.

Do you come to az at all? Interested in leafs and rear shock combo

Back