• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

FS NEW SAFEST QuikFix™ BUCKET SEAT REAR BRACKET SPACERS $33/$60

MrProduxn

3️⃣ Silver
Tacoma3G O.G.
Reaction score
Prices, including spacers, bolts, instructions and free shipping are $32 for 1 seat and $58 for both seats.
For those, Tacoma and FJ Cruiser owners, that showed interest in and/or purchased my original QuikFix™ bucket seat rear spacers, which are now obsolete after 4.5 years of sales, I am now releasing my next gen spacers with my SAF-T-LOK bracket pocket that locks the bracket in place. These are the first and only spacers made with a pocket that fits the bottom contour of the rear brackets of bucket seats. Even without bolts you cannot remove these new spacers without lifting the seat. The bracket sits "in" the spacer. All other rear bracket spacers made only let the bracket sit "on" top of the spacer. These are by far the safest spacer in the entire spacer market. They are slightly smaller, still provide 1" of lift, still assist over the dash vision and provide the same under seat amp storage. They are slightly forward of my originals thus are less noticeable to the rear passengers.
FITS ALL (BUCKET SEATS) 2005-2023 TACOMA, 2007+ FJ CRUISER and 2014-2021 TUNDRA and 2001+ SEQUOIA
For those with questions here are the facts. These are the 1st, and ONLY, spacers designed to safely fit the exact shape of the bracket mounting base and eliminate the possibility of brackets shifting in an accident. Osteopaths and Chiropractors do recommend that, in vehicles, your hips should be aligned with your knees. Some say slightly lower. Some say slightly higher. Most already know your hips are too low in Tacoma and FJ Cruiser factory seats thus the popularity of rear bracket spacers. I can link tons of documents supporting this. These are not a mod. They are a seat and spine corrective measure to prevent or overcome lower back issues from the poor ergonomic factory seat position. If you want to kick up your feet and recline then do that at home in your La-Z-Boy.
004 fb recommended seat posture a.jpg

Attachments

• 20230818_080002.jpg
    20230818_080002.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20230816_173815.jpg
    20230816_173815.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 53
  • uniquely safe.jpg
    uniquely safe.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 53
  • FJ and TACOMA BRACKET.jpg
    FJ and TACOMA BRACKET.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 50
  • NEW SHAPE.jpg
    NEW SHAPE.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
SOLD OUT. Sold initial 40 pairs in the 1st 12 days. Will have more, after a brief Florida trip, around mid September.

this is for the double cab or access cab?

Both. Front seats use the same floor brackets in all models. Sorry for the delayed response. Been busy all day.

Both. Front seats use the same floor brackets in all models. Sorry for the delayed response. Been busy all day.
That's okay, was wondering if this was something for the rear jump seats in the access cab to possibly make them more comfortable for occasional passengers.

That's okay, was wondering if this was something for the rear jump seats in the access cab to possibly make them more comfortable for occasional passengers.
Good luck with that. I have owned 3 Tacoma access cabs. Trust me the later 2nd gens and the 3rd gens are the most comfortable. But honestly I only have an occasional passenger back there for short airport trips or local stuff. Certainly not passenger friendly.

I currently have 20 extra pairs (minus some already sold) finished however I ran out of the 45 mm long bolts. I have more bolts arriving next weekend. The 45 mm bolts give ~3/4" of grip in the floor. I do have 5 pairs of 40 mm bolts, that give ~17/32" grip. If anyone is interested in using the shorter bolts then I can ship 5 pairs with those tomorrow. Otherwise it will be next Monday (9/11/23) before I can start shipping. Just pm me. Thank you.
NOTE: I will be out of town between Tuesday afternoon (9/5) and Friday evening (9/8). I will make 1 post office drop before I leave town Tuesday. Otherwise shipping will resume on Monday 9/11 with the longer bolts.

Back