• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

Forge Build

Forge

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Started with a 2017 DCSB SR (Convenience, Tow Package).
Not going for a hardcore off-road ride...but a daily driver and fishing/hunting type ride.

Installed so far:
* Intermittent Wipers,
*4Runner Trail Edition wheels
*Hankook Dynapro ATM 265/70R17
*LED lights inside
*Window Tint (Tired of burning in a fish bowl)
*Honda Gas cap holder (tired of it hanging by string)
*Hondo Radio Knobs
*Bed Mat (cause you tired of stuff sliding around)
*Weathertech no drill mud flaps (if I was doing serious off roading these would not last---non flexible)
*Vent Visors
*Grey Carhartt front seat covers
*Husky floor mats front and back
*Faux Pro grill
*Subaru tweeter mod
*Yellow Fog lights,

Waiting for time to do it:
**2nd/late 3rd Gen Pro shocks (some of the Toyota sites listed suspension as up to 2015 and others included up to 2016) and Headstrong AAL and 1/4 spacers for front...spacer on both sides (will leave in Overload leaf in...hope to have small rake and about 2 inches all around after settling)
toy3.JPG

toy2.JPG

toy1.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome to T3G. Sounds like it’ll sit nice when you’re done.

Looks good! The SR was my 1st choice, but got talked out of it due to the passenger area. Looking back now, I should have got anyway since I only have one passenger majority of the time.

Latest mod...
good to see you over here
Thanks Rob...was going to do the lift last Thursday but family emergency came up. If it's not one thing then....How is Tech support land out in Cali? Hope I didn't get that wrong...doing the same here on the east coast.

Back