• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

West For Sale: OEM ‘20 TRD Pro Wheels & Tires

nickyreno

7️⃣ Connoisseur
Rig of the Month
Tacoma3G Supporter
Reaction score
2020 Pro DCSB Auto
Magnetic Gray
Selling the OEM wheels and tires off my 2020 TRD Pro. I prefer a local pick-up but I will ship. Buyer pays shipping.

$1800

These are the light wheels, weighing 4 lbs less than older models at 20 lbs.
16x7
13mm offset
6 x 5.50 / 6 x 139.7

They are still installed on my truck, I just want a buyer before I pull the trigger on new ones. They currently have 2400 miles on them. Both the wheels and the tires have been ceramic coated, will come mounted and balanced with TPMS sensors installed, with TRD center caps, and with the black security lugs and the security socket.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

4A555551-69AC-4DC2-968E-3135053F95F9.jpg

Last edited:
I love the Pro wheels but started building a gravel bike up. Good luck!! If another stimulus check happens 🙌

Wish you were closer I would snatch those up

Interested in the wheels. I’m in So.Yosemite and could pick them up the the beginning of Dec. Got a quote for the wheels only?

Sweet. Thanks for the prompt reply. Just a lot more than I’m willing to spend on the wheels.

You could always get some fake replicas that weigh a ton and break under stress for only $779

Sorry for the delay, would have got them but my wife surprised me with a set of wheels already on the truck when I picked it up. Good luck with the sale.

Sweet. Thanks for the prompt reply. Just a lot more than I’m willing to spend on the wheels.
800 for oem pro wheels... I got a deal on my enkies and they were 1400. I'm not trying to be rude but what are you trying to get where 800 for wheels is to much?

Are the wheels still available?
They are but have to wait until July to sell them. Relations Race Wheels cannot ship my replacements until then.

Back