• Welcome to Tacoma3G.com, a free resource for 2016-2023 Toyota Tacoma owners!

This website is the passion-project of a USMC veteran/mechanic, @Tyler. I created Tacoma3G.com to share my knowledge of this subject with others and to provide like-minded folks with a comfortable space to ask questions and create 'build threads' within our Tacoma Forums. Now, if the format of this website is confusing to navigate for you, or if you're interested in my full mission and T3G's history, check out the Help and About pages.

First upgrade

Liltrooperbil21

2️⃣ Bronze
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Nice to finally be part of this forum. I have a 16 Tacoma TRD sport. First time having a truck from driving 2 door ricers. I'm looking into getting new tires and wheels. Any recommendations? Also would it be advisable to lift the truck as well?

Hey everyone! Nice to finally be part of this forum. I have a 16 Tacoma TRD sport. First time having a truck from driving 2 door ricers. I'm looking into getting new tires and wheels. Any recommendations? Also would it be advisable to lift the truck as well?
The new SCS Ray 10's look awesome. i also highly suggest the Toyo Open Country M/T tires.

Thanks malcolm! What sizes for the wheels and tires would you recommend
What size tires do you want to have? Roughly: stock, a bit bigger than stock, or maxed out (34-35)? That'll help us with the recommendations.

Back